Since its earliest beginnings in Ancient China, this game has proved immensely popular with all who play it. Today it is one of the most popular games in casinos across Australia and the rest of the globe. With smartphones and tablets becoming more and more essential to our modern lives, mobile Sic Bo is the perfect amusement for today’s dynamic gamblers.
The Basics of Sic Bo
The mechanics of this game are actually very simple, but there are so many possible outcomes that it delivers endless hours of enthralling entertainment. The dealer uses a “Dice Shaker” (a vibrating platform) to roll three dice, and bets are placed beforehand on the combinations that will be rolled. In online and mobile Sic Bo, this is done with Random Number Generation. With fifty possible dice configurations, it’s easy to get confused! Luckily the game table is designed to show all possible wagers, making it simpler for players to keep track. Three dice makes the odds a lot higher than in other dice games, but this is balanced with payouts that are also much more rewarding.
Mobile Sic Bo Strategy Tips
The main thrills and enjoyment in mobile Sic Bo are due to its thrilling elements of chance; there is not much in the way of developing and refining strategy. However, players can choose between the many different ways of betting and so select their own odds. The wagers that are made usually depend on how much risk players are prepared to take at any one time. The betting options are all outlined below.
- Three of a kind: a specific number appears on all three dice. The house has a massive edge, with the odds of winning just 1 in 216, but the payout is a jaw-dropping 150 to 1
- Any three of a kind: any number can appear on all three dice. While six times more likely than the “Three of a kind” bet, it is still very rare
- Two of a kind: a pre-specified number appears on two dice. This pays out 8 to 1, and there is a 5.82% chance of winning.
- Duo: two different specified numbers appear on two dice
- One of a kind: a specific number must appear on one of the dice
- Small and Big bets: the game’s name actually means “Small Big” and it is most likely named for the fact that there are payout table areas called “Small” and “Big” which pay even money. Players can bet that the sum of the three dice will be equal to a specific number between 4 and 10 in the “Small” area, excluding “Three of a kind”. This means 3 ones and the 6 and 9 hardways are not winning bets, which gives the house an edge. The same rules apply in “Big” area, but the dice numbers must total a specified number from 11 and 17. Once again “Three of a kind” is excluded, and 3 sixes or the hardways of 12 and 15 yield no rewards
- Bets can also be placed on the dice total falling between 4 and 17, and the payouts for this are displayed on the table
Start Your Experience Now
The simple design of this game belies the complex possibilities and many thrilling betting choices it creates. Users of mobile and online casinos in Australia are turning to mobile Sic Bo for instant thrills and fun more and more. If you are ready to get started, check out our great reviews here!